PPI is committed to partnering with diverse suppliers. We are focused on providing equal opportunities and making a difference in the communities in which we operate. We provide equal access to business opportunities for small businesses and a diverse supply base.
We require proof of certification in order to be eligible for our supplier diversity program. We accept certification from the following organizations and their regional affiliates:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- SBA or HUBZone certification
What We Look For
Companies that provide the high-quality goods and services used by PPI must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent safety record
- High quality
- On-time delivery
- Cost competitiveness
- Financial stability
- The ability to work with PPI systems
- A track record of lean manufacturing
If there is a sourcing opportunity for your industry-specific business, you will be contacted to submit additional information. At that time, you will be asked to demonstrate your company’s value proposition for the product or service you are offering.